Students are encouraged to take advantage of the bookstore’s in-store pickup option by ordering their books online before they arrive on campus. Students can visit the bookstore website and search by course and section, or view book requirements as part of their schedule on the Drake website. It’s a quick and convenient. Or, if students prefer, they can come into the store and shop the shelves. The bookstore now accepts Bulldog Bucks online and in-store.
Back to School Hours:
Monday–Wednesday, Aug. 21–23: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Thursday–Saturday, Aug. 24–26: 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 27: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
Monday–Thursday, Aug. 28–31: 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday–Saturday, Sept. 1–2: 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 3: Closed
Monday, Sept. 4: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday–Thursday, Sept. 5–6: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
2875 University Ave.
Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Phone (515) 274-3401
Store Manager: Katie Wilz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Materials Manager: Donna Hallstrom, email@example.com
Textbook refund policy for classes starting the week of Aug. 28
Text refunds are calculated from the beginning of the term, not from the date of purchase. Receipt is required for all textbook refunds. See important deadlines and stipulations below.
- Last day for refund with receipt: Sept. 4
- Last day with drop slip/receipt: Sept. 11
- Students must have their cash register receipt. All credit card purchases will be refunded to the card.
- New books marked in any manner will be considered used, and will be refunded at the used book price. The returned item must be in the condition that it was purchased (no marks, damage, original packaging, no missing pieces, shrink wrap has not been broken, etc.)
- There will be a one-week full refund from the start of any weekend classes or classes that begin at a time other than the start of the semester, provided the class does not end before the policy time.
- All labels must be in place and intact to receive a refund. Course packets are non-refundable.
— Kelly Foster, Finance and Administration