Campus operations will gradually increase over the next few weeks as students return to campus and spring semester classes begin. As the semester begins, the University will use the same guidelines in place at the beginning of the fall semester.
- Reduced staff levels continue—while staffing levels may vary based on operational need, effective Monday, Feb. 1, managers should plan for a general target of 50% staffing levels at any one time.
- Telecommuting arrangements and alternative work schedules will continue to be used to reduce density on campus.
- Departmental and unit leaders are responsible for developing and communicating staffing plans.
- The Drake Together Commitments—including wearing masks and maintaining social distance—remain in place.
- Download, print, and post signage about social distancing and mask wearing to replace worn or tattered signs in your work area.
- Review the resources about returning to campus found on the COVID-19 section of the Drake website.
For questions or concerns about these guidelines, please contact your manager. Thank you for all you do to make Drake University strong and resilient every day.
— Human Resources