Employee perks and discounts – limited time offer

Drake offers a range of discounts and perks, including discounts on your phone bill, car batteries, Dell computers, free Mango language training, special pricing on Adventureland tickets, car rentals, and much more.

Review the full list of Perks & Discounts available to Drake employees. Three discounts—including a new partnership and limited time offer—are highlighted below.

Bank of America (coming soon)
A new discount program is in the works with Bank of America. Once finalized, we will share more details and add the discount to the list above.

Limited time only—20% discount for Drake employees at Raygun
I am excited to share a limited time discount at Raygun! Drake employees will receive 20% off their in-store purchases at Raygun from Nov. 20–23 only. To get the discount, you must print or show on your phone this Raygun flyer. (This flash sale is only for Drake employees and only for in-store purchases on the applicable dates).

Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile discounts available
Recently, I realized I was not taking advantage of a discount offered to Drake employees by Verizon. So, I logged into my Verizon account, searched for “employer discounts,” and followed the simple steps. After Verizon confirmed my Drake email, I got this message:

Access Fee Discount up to: 18%
Accessory discount: 25%
Please allow 1–2 billing cycles for updates to appear on  your bill.

I wish I would’ve taken advantage of this offer sooner!

Review the Perks & Discounts list to learn more about the discounts and deals available to you.

— Linda Feiden and Maureen De Armond, Human Resources