COVID-19 and its economic impact has spurred a surge in financial stress and anxiety.
Fortunately, there are resources available to help answer your financial questions, and assist you in making the best decisions for you and your family.
TIAA offers a number of resources for Drake employees.
- Find answers to basic financial questions at https://www.tiaa.org/public/learn. This website covers personal finance 101, preparing for the unexpected, life milestones, retirement and beyond.
- Participate in a free monthly live webinar at https://www.tiaa.org/public/offer/insights to learn more on topics ranging from budgeting and investing strategies to retirement planning.
- Find COVID-19 related financial information at https://www.tiaa.org/public/learn/prepare-unexpected/guiding-you-through-challenging-times.
- Review TIAA’s weekly market commentary at https://www.tiaa.org/public/offer/insights/tiaa-market-commentary for educational information regarding the current financial climate.
- Set up a phone or video chat with Drake’s TIAA financial consultant, Paige Philips at email@example.com.
You may also find answers to your financial questions at the next BUILD (Bulldogs United in Learning Drake) class, My Financial Life: Money Matters, on Thursday, Oct. 22 from 10–11 a.m. We will explore money concepts that serve as building blocks for a strong financial future, including spending plans (budgets), emergency funds, eliminating debt, and saving for the future. Scott Nelson from Legacy Financial Group will facilitate.
To register for this or any class, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Linda Feiden, Human Resources